Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Bokeh Card

 So someday I'll figure out how to make separate tabs on the top of my blog, one for quilts and one for cards, but for now they are going to go all together!  ;-) 
  This card is for the Ellen Hutson "Mix It Up" challenge  here.


The challenge was to use Ellen Hutson products with Hero Arts products.  I used the Hero Arts Flag Pattern stencil and H.A. inks:  Tide Pool and Fresh Peach, along with Stampin' Up! Baja Breeze ink.  The stamp set I used was Ellen Hutson Bokeh Dots, and the word stamp was from Waltzingmouse Stamps, and I added a few sequins to finish it off.  It was much  easier to use the stencil and add the stamping on top than I had imagined!!   It's not publication quality, but I'm pretty happy with it since it's my first attempt at this technique!

1 comment:

  1. I don't mind the cards mixed in with quilts, they're all part of your creativity. This is a fabulous card, so eye catching and the bit of sparkle added with the sequins is fun.

    ReplyDelete